In one nice morning,
I saw rays peeping at me
through my window,
I could see their purity,
I could feel their warmth,
I could smell their fragrance,
I could touch their gentle soul,
I could hear their footsteps,
I could taste their sweetness,
Then,
I asked myself
Where was this purity, this warmth,
this fragrance, this gentle soul,
these footsteps and this sweetness,
when I needed them the most.
A voice came from inside,
I was there, I was there,
I was there, I was there,
It's you who made effort,
to see me, to feel me,
to smell me, to touch me,
to hear me, and to taste me.
Written on: Sept 8th 2001
I saw rays peeping at me
through my window,
I could see their purity,
I could feel their warmth,
I could smell their fragrance,
I could touch their gentle soul,
I could hear their footsteps,
I could taste their sweetness,
Then,
I asked myself
Where was this purity, this warmth,
this fragrance, this gentle soul,
these footsteps and this sweetness,
when I needed them the most.
A voice came from inside,
I was there, I was there,
I was there, I was there,
It's you who made effort,
to see me, to feel me,
to smell me, to touch me,
to hear me, and to taste me.
Written on: Sept 8th 2001
No comments:
Post a Comment